Career Objective: What you are trying to attain.
Summary of Qualifications
- encapsulate your most significant accomplishments: those related to the bottom line, increasing revenue, containing and reducing costs, bringing on new clients, programs developed, etc.
- describe how the company has benefited since you have joined them - your bottom line contributions
- explain the new programs you have initiated and how these have increased the company's profits
- distribute your skills and accomplishments according to the skill sets related to your field
- use bullets to display your achievements and list them chronologically
- keep descriptions in point form
- for each major skill, list your accomplishments that demonstrate you have the skill, quantifiable results that are directly related to the skill, a problem you solved using the specific skill, etc.
Sales & New Account Development
- increased a small publication's advertising revenue through market research and promotion
- developed new distribution outlets for a special-interest magazine in GTA
- made cold calls and follow-up visits to retail outlets throughout the region
- successfully increased readership by more than 40 percent over a two-year period
Training & Development
- recruited, trained and mentored three sales representatives and an administrative assistant
- developed a modular sales training manual which has subsequently been implemented company wide
- identified a superior contact management system and successfully lobbied to change the existing system and implemented contact management training
||Corporate Sales Director
||ABC Company, Toronto
||XYZ Company, Toronto
||123 Company, Vancouver
- school attended
- dates attended
- Degree, Certificate, Diploma received
- ex: McGill University1988-1992 Bachelor of Engineering Science
- include computer skills, diplomas, completed courses, etc.
Interests & Hobbies
Available upon request.